Birthday Parties at Ball Mania
Is there anything more fun than a birthday party? If you’re a guest, the answer is no. Organizing and hosting a birthday party, however, is more complicated than you might think. First, you need to write up invitations, send them out, and collect RSVPs; then you need to put up decorations, plan activities, and prepare the food. At Ball Mania, we’ll gladly handle all aspects of your child’s next birthday party—including cleanup and thank you notes. You’ll find that Ball Mania is an excellent place to host a child’s birthday party in Miami.
Exciting Ball Mania Amenities
When looking for a venue for your child’s birthday party, you want to make sure that it has all kinds of amenities. In this regard, Ball Mania delivers. Here are a few of the features that your child and his or her guests will enjoy.
- Ball Pits Galore: As you might have guessed, ball pits are featured prominently at Ball Mania. We have a ball fountain, a ball vacuum, a cannon blaster, and a giant basket for some super-sized basketball.
- Popcorn and Soda: Kids love popcorn and soda, and we love to provide it to them. Our popcorn cart and unlimited soda fountain can satisfy cravings can help keep the party going.
- Playgrounds and Video Games: We also have a toddler playground, a bounce playground, and an all-ages playground. Older kids love our video game station, air hockey, and interactive soft ball system.
The Ball Mania Party Package
We will gladly cover every aspect of your child’s birthday party, from start to finish. Here’s a quick look at what you and your child will get if you opt for the Ball Mania Party Package.
- Party Host: Let’s face it—kids can be exhausting. We’ll gladly have one of our lovable and energetic staff members keep the party going so you can take a moment to relax.
- Delicious Food: It’s not a party unless there’s some tasty food and drinks. We have pizza and soda for the kids, plus fettuccini alfredo, baked ziti, garlic bread, and coffee for the adults.
- Decorations: Your child’s birthday party should make him feel special. In an effort to make every party unique, we’re happy to put up all kinds of customized decorations, including painted table cloths, centerpieces, and more.
If you’re at a loss for what to do for your child’s next birthday party, call Ball Mania at (305) 470-1888. You can also try our sister party venues, My Clubhouse, Funtasmic, and Bounce. If you book a birthday party at one of our Miami kids’ party venues, everyone is sure to have a great time.